Have you seen those seemingly impossible poses where people balance their weight on their arms? They lift off from the ground effortlessly and strike the pose as though it’s second nature to them. Do you want to learn how to do that too?
Good news! We’ll be having a multi-level arm balance workshop with Instructor Arya this coming 21 October. He will guide you on how to keep your wrists and shoulders safe by engaging the strength of your forearm, abdominals and back muscles.
Explore and master the technique of shifting your bodyweight with steady hands and fearless balance! Overcome your fears, trust your body and soon you will be able to do a crow pose and more!
Date: 21 Oct
Time: 12pm – 2pm (2 hours)
Price: $48 early bird (ends on 16th Oct)
$60 regular price
This workshop is suitable for all levels who are:
- Looking to add some fun to their regular yoga practice
- Keen on mastering safe techniques of arm balancing
- Seeking to improve the core and upper body strength
- Looking to challenge themselves and would like to learn advanced poses like handstand, pincha mayurasana etc
This workshop is not suitable for:
- Pregnant woman
- Those with severe wrist injuries
- Those who are completely new to Yoga
If you want to learn more about arm balance but have never tried it before, then this is the workshop for you. Register below to reserve your mat now!