Hitting the road for a vacation or flying to your dream destination? There is no need to take a break from your practice while you are travelling.
Here are some yoga practice which you can practice on your own.
An integrated practice that strengthens body muscles.
- Calms the mind
- Reduce depression, anxiety and stress
- Build mental focus and concentration
An exercise which involves unwinding of body and calming the mind.
- Reduces stress
- Improves sleep
- Improves breathing and heart rate
- Increases memory retention
Breathing is essential and understanding the right technique can improve your body drastically.
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves mental health
- Relieves asthma symptoms
- Relieves stress
Following are some tips to help you stay fit for life.
- Drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Explore the yoga community by visiting nearby yoga studios.
- Self-massage with oil.
- Detox with oil pulling exercise. Click here for more cleansing techniques.
Learn some short routines and tips to keep your daily routine going on in Teacher Claudia’s workshop – Yoga While Travelling.
Click the button below to sign up now!
For more information, approach our staff or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.