It is the time of the year where we review what we did and how many resolutions are being checked off. However, many tend to set a long list of resolutions and never actually got to doing it. They either forgot about it or they do not know how to achieve it..
Getting in shape and leading a healthy lifestyle is a popular new year resolution and it is probably on your list too! In this blog post, let me share with you why yoga should be in your 2019 resolutions and how to transform your resolutions to realistic and attainable goals.
Why Yoga Needs To Be In Your New Year Resolutions
Practicing yoga carries many benefits which includes the following, but not limited to:
- Improves overall health and wellbeing
- Improves flexibility
- Helps achieve a clearer state of mind
- Promotes bonding with friends and family
Read more about benefits of yoga here.
Transform Your Resolutions to Goals
Set SMART goals!
- Be Specific – set clear and well-defined goals
- Measurable – include measurement of success in attaining the goal
- Attainable Goals – set a achievable goal without being overambitious or too easy to achieve
- The goals are Relevant – are the goals relevant to your life?
- Goals are Time-Specific – set a deadline to each goal