At Platinum Yoga, we provide an avenue for your career growth and are constantly on the lookout to create a more vibrant Yoga community in Singapore.
We welcome people of all diversities from all around the world to join us. If you are interested in working with us, please do click on the link below to submit an application of the position you wish to apply.
Email your application to email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
- Responsible for front desk duties and day to day housekeeping
- Receiving members/visitors and attending to telephone calls
- Handling booking, cancellation and reconfirmation requests
- Reconciling of daily sales, generating daily closing reports
- Data entries and organizing or maintaining filing records
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by Operations Manager
- Check in and out guests.
- Keep studio, lounge and retail neat, clean and orderly
• Be available to answer student questions
•Teach class according to the schedule description and level
• Start and end class as scheduled
• Instruct the poses effectively, paying attention to safety and risk factors
• Give clear alignment instructions and safe sequencing.
• Integrate principles of yoga and philosophy into the class, if applicable
• Promote upcoming events, workshops and events happening at the studio in classes.
• Safely and effectively demonstrate a variety of physical postures
• Safely and effectively provide physical support and adjustments to students in order to facilitate correct alignment in postures.
• Communicate student feedback to Studio Manager, Teacher Manager, and/or Regional
• Have a genuine interest in the latest developments in the fitness industry and in communicating the benefits of exercise to prospects and members.
• Ensure that monthly membership sales target is met.
• As a minimum expectation, to ensure minimum performance criteria (MPC) and achieve ratios are met.
• Use marketing materials and support provided as sales tools in a pro-active and constructive manner to effectively maximise the achievement of sales goals.
• Ensure updated product knowledge at all times including all the benefits, facilities and services offered by the centre.
• Maintain an effective working relationship and knowledge of all departments within the centre.