Register for a Complimentary Trial Pass here
Am I Ready to Go to Class
The short answer is YES. If you want to try yoga, at any age, weight, or for any reason, that desire to try is all that’s required! Can’t touch your toes? No problem, yoga will loosen you up. Weak upper body, perfect, yoga will build your strength, progressively at your own pace. Don’t know your tadasana from your savasana, don’t worry, at PlatinumYoga our beginner teachers will speak english and give you plenty of specific, expert instruction so you’ll never feel lost.
Our PlatinumYoga teachers are some of the most highly trained in the business, so relax and enjoy, you’ll be in good hands.
- Starting yoga can be a daunting prospect. So many different styles, so many teachers - which one should I try, how often should I practise? Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Do not eat 2-3 hours before your class and try to hydrate yourself by drinking plenty of water before class. Arrive 10 minutes earlier before the class starts - to register, change and settle down.
- For your first class, choose a level that is suitable for you and introduce yourself to the teacher before class begins. Let them know about any health concerns you might have and let them know this is your first class.
- Ask questions before and after class to better understand the practice. Yoga can teach us much, but we all have different questions, so ask yours. Try to create a relationship with your teachers so they can help you.
- Practise regularly to get the best results. Once a week will feel good, but three times a week will create real change fast. And don't go overboard - two classes a day, every day is too much, especially for beginners.
- Try a few (or all) the different styles of yoga we offer. Find the practice which you feel best suits your personality and personal objectives.
Platinum Care For Beginers
We care for our beginners and make their introduction to our studio smooth and simple.
Our Yoga Advisers take care of new students and explain all the procedures and operations related to our studio; as well as Studio guidelines and tips to make their experience more enjoyable.
At the beginning of each class, new students are identified by the teachers, who guide them and help them stay safe in their practice.
Our friendly staff is always available to answer any inquiries new students may have.
For Trial pass which are the classes i can attend ?
You can attend any class excluding the prenatal, arial yoga, kids yoga and members reserved classes.
However if you feel like trying these class please talk to our friendly staff , they will guide you the procedure to attend those classes
How do i know which class is best for me
By sharing your goal, history of practice and any injury with our yoga adviser. they will choose the best suitable class for you.
Booked My First Class , What should i Bring With Me
- If you sweat a lot, bring a Face towel and water Bottle . If you forget either, no problem. We have water and towels at the studio.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move in but that also allows your teacher to see your alignment.
- A Big Smile and Positive attitude to learn something amazing .
- Yoga Mat , bath towels are provided at the studio. if you prefer to practice on your own mat or mat towel do feel free to bring or buy from our studio boutique.
Can i bring a friend with me
Yes , Practicing with frineds is also more fun so bring your buddies along.
Hear from our customers.
“It was the best Hot Shape Yoga I’ve ever experienced, much better than Bikram.””
“I was able to learn from highly experienced Yoga Teacher in my Teachers Training course.”
“The teachers are great and fun. Choices of classes suits me well too!”