MEET OUR TEACHERS
Our Platinum Yoga teachers are passionate about Yoga. They come from diverse backgrounds, experiences and ethnicities – making Platinum Yoga a wonderful place to practice Yoga. What’s fascinating is some of our teachers have won renowned Yoga championships and held various Yoga workshops around the world. They are indeed committed to sharing what they have learned with Platinum Yoga members & guests. Get to know our teachers!
- Founder of Platinum Yoga
- 13-year industry veteran & has trained renowned Bollywood celebrities
- Masters in Yoga, SVYASA University, India.
- Has appeared in media channels in Singapore publications & broadcasting
- Find out more about Anil here.
- Founder of Platinum Yoga.
- Knowledgeable in Yoga Therapy & Body Balance
- Masters in Yoga, SVYASA University, India.
- A natural-born Yoga teacher who finds a meaningful life through teaching.
- Find out more about Meena here.
- Completed 200 Hours Hatha YTTC in India
- Participated in Mysore Yoga Championship
- Runner-up Himalayan Yoga Competition
- Attended Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana school
- Taught various Yoga schools in India
- Find out more about Arya here.
- Holds a Bachelor & Master Degree at one of the top Universities in India (SYVASA University)
- Has more than 8 years of experience practising and teaching Yoga
- Find out more about Mann here.
- Holds a Post-Graduate diploma in Yoga (Annamalai University, India)
- Qualified physiotherapist with a Bachelor of Physotherapist from KMCH College of Physiotherapist
- Completed Pilates, Aerobics & Fitness training in Mangalore, India
- Find out more about Kathi here.
DR. YOGI (YOGENDRA)
- Holds a Master & PHD. in Yoga from Dev Sanskriti University India
- Holds a certificate in Pranic Healing Therapy
- Has 3 International & National Gold Medals in Yoga Competitions in India under his belt
- Chosen by the government of India to impart Yoga knowledge & teaching in Bosnia & Bhutan
- Find out more about Dr. Yogi here.
- Has been teaching since 2008
- 900 hour YTTC from The Yoga Institute (Mumbai)
- Anu believes that Yoga goes beyond strength, balance and flexibility.
- Find out more about Anu here.
- 200 hrs Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Course
- Intensive Mat Plus (Pilates) Teacher Training Course
- Pilates Reformer Certification
- Certified in Barre and Barreless
- Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Certified
- Seeing her students grow encourages her and motivates her to continue teaching Yoga.
- Find out more about Sonal here.
- Holds a Bachelor’s & Master’s degree in Yoga from SVYASA University, India.
- Hopes to help people achieve their goals of being healthy, young and stress-free through Yoga.
- Find out more about Supreeth here.
- Graduated with a Master of Science in Yoga
- Participated in Mysore Yoga Competition & Yoga Championship in Gujarat, Bhavnagar
- Holds a Master degree in Astrology
- Has 5 years of teaching experience in India
- Find out more about Mani here.
- Master degree in Yoga
- Bachelor Degree in Yogic Science
- Yoga Instructor certified
- Om hopes to share his knowledge and passion about this amazing gift to the world.
- Find out more about Om here.
- Completed 200hrs Roots Of Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, 50hrs Yoga Therapy and 40hrs Reinventing the Yoga Wheel Teacher Training
- Through yoga, I rediscover myself and slowly transformed into a calmer and more flexible in both body and mind, feeling happier, more peaceful and in tune with myself.
- Find out more about Monica here.
Diploma in Yoga
- 200 Hrs Teacher Training Certificate
- International Yoga Championship Silver medallist
- Find out more about Sky here.
- Completed Tatva Yoga and International Institute of Yogic Science (IIYS)
- Armed with a learning spirit, Sherron is motivated to share this amazing way of staying healthy.
- Being a part of my students’ yoga journey and seeing them improve gives me a sense of accomplishment and motivation.
- Find out more about Sherron here.
- Masters in Yogic Sciences from Mangalore University
- International Yoga Player
- Find out more about Ram here.
- Yoga Instructor Course Certificates
- 240 Hours Yoga Teacher Certification, Diploma
- Restorative Yoga Certification, Diploma
- Aspire to impart skills and knowledge to students who love yoga and help them gain strength and flexibility while maintaining healthy.
- Find out more about Albert here.
- 200 and 500 hours TTC (Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Yoga Therapy for Diseases, Pre-Natal Yoga, Kundalini Yoga)
- Fly Yoga TTC
- Aerial Yoga TTC
- Find out more about Shinta here.
- RYT 200
- 200hrs in Universal Yoga
- Flying Yoga Teacher Training
- Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Inside Flow Teacher Training
- Completed 100 Hrs of Rocket Yoga Training
- Find out more about Eileen here.
REGISTER FOR TRIAL LESSON WITH US TODAY!
By submitting the details above, you agree that Platinum Yoga has been provided permission to contact you by email, SMS or telephone calls for marketing purposes overidding the DNC and PDPA act as registered. Terms & Conditions apply.