PY LIVE CLASS
PY LIVE CLASS
Miss interacting with your favorite yoga teacher?
Join our world-class yoga teachers right on your very own screen in the comfort of your house. Enjoy a variety of yoga classes with various intensity levels based on your own needs!
So get dressed in your yoga attire, grab a yoga mat, gather your loved ones and tune in for an hour of feel-good yoga session.
Not a Platinum Yoga member? You can purchase our PY Live Class here:
WHY JOIN US?
Practice with your favorite yoga teacher wherever you are, even if you are overseas!
Posture correction and adjustment of alignment
Practice with your fellow yogis
Pay now with PayNow! Please key in the following as your Reference No.: Livestream$60 – (mobile number) and send your transaction receipt to email@example.com for verification purposes.
Enjoy the flexibility of our hybrid schedule with PY Live Class, whether you are in Singapore or overseas! Regardless if you are a single-location or all-location membership, all members will have access to Marine Parade, Westgate and Suntec City PY Live Class.
Booking closes 30 mins before class commences and Zoom link will be sent to your registered email address 30 mins prior to class. Do check your inbox, or even your Junk mail for the Zoom link. If you did not receive your Zoom link, kindly contact the respective studio.
Effective 21 September 2020, Livestream class booking closes 60 mins prior to the class starts and Zoom link will be sent to your registered email address 45 mins prior to class starts. Call-ins after booking has closed will be rejected.
Purchasing PY Live Class at $0 (for Platinum Yoga members only)
Members with an active membership or unsuspended membership account will be prompted to purchase their “MEMBERS ONLY FREE LIVE CLASS PASS” at $0 upon their first PY Live Class booking. Members will be entitled to 1 month of unlimited PY Live Class for each purchase. Re-purchase after expiry is available.
- Launch Platinum Yoga App & login to your Platinum Yoga account
- Select “Live-stream Classes” under the menu tab
- Set the location and book your desired class!
Booking opens 3 days in advance from 6:30am – 11pm and closes 30 minutes before the class commences.
Have the following ready before your class:
- Your preferred device with Zoom installed and good internet connection
- Yoga props (yoga mat, blocks, etc)
- Your smile!
To learn more about how to set up for your PY Live Class, click here.
Late Cancellation Policy
There will be no late cancellation penalty.
Tips & Recommendations
- Prepare all set-up prior to the start of class so that this does not cut into class time. To learn more about how to set up for your PY Live Class, click here.
- Do make sure that your devices are fully charged or plugged in.
- You can join via your mobile, but a device with a larger screen is recommended. Do switch off your notifications to limit distractions.
- Connect your audio as soon as you have joined the class and mute your microphone.
- Wear appropriate workout attire and, have your water and a towel nearby.
- Notify your instructor of any injuries or conditions that you may need options for or if you are a beginner/first-timer.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking opens from 6.30am to 11pm and booking can be made up to 3 days in advance. Booking closes 30mins before class commences and Zoom link will be sent to your registered email address 30 mins prior to class. Do check your inbox, or even your Junk mail for the Zoom link. If you did not receive your Zoom link, kindly contact the respective studio.
- Participants are responsible for arranging for their own viewing device and a stable internet connection. An active Zoom account is required.
- All classes have a maximum capacity.
- On rare occasions as needed, Platinum Yoga reserves the right to substitute the instructor or the class with a similar one.
- Recording or redistributing of classes is strictly prohibited.
- Participants accept all risk and responsibility for their own participation. Participants should consult a medical professional before taking part in any exercise, and follow any guidelines that doctors or specialists have prescribed.
- Participants are responsible for providing their own safe and appropriate space and surface for PY Live Class.