YOGA INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATE COURSE
Teaching yoga can be challenging. New teachers have to lead safe and effective classes while also projecting confidence, competence and trying to set themselves apart from other teachers. Partnering with Vyasa Yoga Singapore’s team of highly-trained and passionate Yoga educators, this 200 Hours Yoga Instructor Certificate Course (YIIC) ensures that all new teachers are provided with a time-tested toolkit to teach safe & effective yoga, freeing them to focus on finding their voice as a teacher.
Why Join Us
Receive a $290 discount upfront and a Goodie Bag worth $100 when you register with us now!
*Exclusive to Platinum Yoga members only.
Part I - Theory
Part II - Practical (Category A)
Completed within 80 hours.
1. Breathing Practices
- Hands In and Out
- Hand-Stretch (90,135,180 degree)
- Ankle Stretch Breathing
- Moon Posture Breathing
- Tiger Breathing
- Rabbit Breathing
- Dog Breathing
- Alternate Leg Raising
- Both Leg Raising
2. Loosening Practices & Joint Loosening
3. Lower Limbs
- Toe Stretch or Toe Movements (Up & Down)
- Ankle Stretch
- Ankle Rotation
- Kneecaps Lift
- Knee Rotation
- Half Butterfly
- Full Butterfly
- Waist Rotation
4. Upper Limbs (While sitting cross-legged)
- Finger Stretch
- Wrist Stretch
- Wrist Rotation
- Elbows Flex
- Shoulder Rotate
5. Neck (While sitting cross-legged)
- Neck Up/Down Stretch
- Neck Side to side stretch
- Neck side to side tilt stretch
- Neck Rotation 1 (Clockwise)
- Neck Rotation 2 (Counter-clockwise)
6. Yoga Asanas (Yoga Postures)
7. Sun Salutation (Traditional and Therapeutic)
8. Standing Postures
- Ardhakati Cakrasana (Lateral Arch Posture)
- Ardha Cakrasana (Half-wheel posture)
- Pada Hastasana (Hand to feet posture)
- Trikonasana (Triangle posture)
- Parivrtta Trikonasana (Cross-triangle posture)
- Parsvakonasana (Lateral angle posture)
- Virabradhasana I, II and III (Warrior posture I, II, and III)
- Vrikshasana (Tree posture)
- Garudasana (Eagle Posture)
- Natrajasana (Lord of the Dancer Posture)
- Parsvottanasana (Pyramid Posture)
9. Sitting Postures
- Janu Sirsasana (Head to Knee Forward Bend Posture)
- Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana (Revolved Head-to-Knee Posture)
- Eka Pada Pajakapotanasana (One-legged King Pigeon Posture)
- Gomukhasana (Cow Face Posture)
- Navasana (Boat Posture)
- Vajrasana (Ankle Posture)
- Sasankasana (Moon Posture)
- Supta-Vajrasana (Supine Ankle posture)
- Pascimatanasana (Posterior Stretch Posture)
- Ustrasana (Camel Posture)
- Vakrasana (Spinal Twist Posture)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Spinal Twist Posture)
- Hamsasana (Swan Posture)
- Mayurasana (Peacock Posture)
10. Supine Postures
- Setu Bandha Asana (Bridge Posture)
- Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand Posture)
- Matsyasana (Fish Posture)
- Halasana (Plough Posture)
- Pavan Muktasana (Wind-Releasing Posture)
- Cakrasana (Wheel Posture)
- Prone Postures
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Posture)
- Salabhasana (Locust Posture)
- Dhanurasana (Bow Posture)
11. Topsy Turvy Postures
- Ardha Sirsasana (Half Headstand)
- Sirsasana (Headstand)
12. Relaxation Techniques
- Instant Relaxation Techniques (IRT)
- Quick Relaxation Techniques (QRT)
- Deep Relaxation Techniques (DRT)
13. Pranayama (Breathing)
- Kapal Bhati – Hyperventilation Breathing
- Abdominal Breathing
- Chest Breathing
- Clavicular Breathing
- Full Yogic Breathing
- Nadi Shuddhi (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
- Ujjai Pranayama (Hissing)
- Cooling Pranayama
- Brahmari (Humming)
- Nadanusandhana (Sound Vibrations)
14. Meditation Technique
- Cyclic Meditation
15. Kriya (Cleansing Techniques)
- Jalneti (Water Cleansing)
- Sutraneti (Rubber Catheter Cleansing)
- Vaman Dhouti (Vomiting)
- Jatru Trataka (Shoulder Gazing)
- Jyoti Trataka (Candle Flame Gazing)
16. Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
17. Bandhas (Yoga Locks)
- Moola Bhandha
- Uddiyana Bhandha
- Jhalandhar Bhandha
- Maha Bhanda
18. Yoga Therapy
- Yoga for Back Pain, Chair Yoga
Part III - Practical (Category B)
Be involved in assisting and leading yoga sessions at various locations (i.e. Elderly homes, Temples, Corporate, etc.) under the guidance of Senior Yoga teachers and independently.
Choose your yoga session’s time and day with the 120 Flexi-Hours scheme! Students can choose to go at their pace and their availability.
Regular Price: $2900
Exclusive Price for Platinum Yoga members: $2,610 nett
• Cheque payable to Platinum Wellness Pte Ltd
• Bank Transfer to DBS Current 0720147324
*Kindly attach a screenshot of the completed transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other payment methods will incur an additional 5% charge.
FAQ & Sign Up
Take your Love for Yoga to the next level – as a dedicated Yoga Teacher or Practitioner.
If you aspire to teach, you’re in good company.
What is the difference between signing up with Platinum Yoga and with Vyasa Yoga Singapore directly?
Where will the course be held?
It will be held at Vyasa Yoga Singapore’s studio.
Civil Service Club #03/05, 60 Tessensohn road, Singapore 217664
When will I find out if I have been accepted into the training?
Do I need to have any other qualifications to be accepted into the training?
To qualify, you must complete an application. Having said that, there is no need to have ‘special’ qualifications to be part of it!
Are books and materials included in the price of the training?
Will I be a qualified teacher once I complete the Teacher Training program?
Interested? Act Now!
Terms and Conditions:
– Each participant limited to 1 goodie bag & while stocks last.
– An advance deposit of $500 is required to reserve your space. Full payment will be due 14 days before YIIC commencement date.
– All deposits are non-refundable.
– The organiser of this training course is Platinum Wellness Pte Ltd. The YIIC service provider is Vyasa Yoga Singapore.