Take your Love for Yoga to the next level – as a dedicated YOGA TEACHER or PRACTITIONER
This foundational program will advance your practice, acquaint you with the many layers of yoga, build your confidence and help you find your voice.
Platinum Yoga is a registered school with Yoga Alliance, with our training school commencing in 2011. Our certified programs and qualified teachers’ supports the credential of our courses.
If you aspire to teach, you’re in good company. We want you to master the fundamentals, so completing our program will mark the beginning of your successful career as a yoga teacher. Even if you don’t intend to be a Yoga Teacher, do join us for the knowledge, experience and find out the exact life of a Yoga teacher that you will never get to see behind the scenes.
Our 200-hour teacher training curriculum includes:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing
- Hands-on adjustments
- How to observe bodies
- Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
- The Business of Yoga
What Makes Platinum Yoga Teacher Training Unique?
- Lineage & Experience: We’ve refined our comprehensive curriculum and teachers from India who have over 25 years of teaching experience.
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
- Learn to truly teach: Our program isn’t about memorizing and reciting sequences. Instead an emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
- Invitation of external teachers in specialized area to conduct the training
- Find Yourself: We give you the space and opportunity to find your own teaching style.
- Yoga Alliance good rating
How proficient in yoga do you have to be to do the program?
Are Platinum teacher trainers better than others?
When will I find out if I have been accepted into the program?
Are books and materials included in the price of the training?
How many students are enrolled in each Teacher Training at one time? What is the typical age range of the participants?
Do I need to have any other qualifications to be accepted into the program?
What if I miss a class?
Will I be qualified to teach yoga once I complete the 200-Hour Teacher Training Program?
What if I want to teach at Platinum Yoga ?
Is practicing at Platinum Yoga studio during my course is Free?
When I will receive my certificate?
After completing the course and assignment with satisfactory results.
If you have any more question please feel free to write us at email@example.com with the subject head “YTT“.